In this tutorial you will learn how to give someone the ability to manage your Google Analytics (GA) account.
If you want to delegate CRO (conversion rate optimization) to an agency or team member, you’ll need to know how to grant ALL permissions.
See the video demonstration:
Step-by-step instructions to grant all permissions:
After you login to Google Analytics:
1. Click the gear icon at lower left
2. Click User Management in the first column
3. Click the Plus (+) icon, at top right
4. Select Add New Users
5. Enter the person’s gmail address
6. Select the permission level. To grant all configuration capabilities, be sure to select the boxes for Edit and Manage Users. These boxes need to be checked if you are granting permissions to an agency who will be managing this for you.
7. Click the Add button